Welcome to another edition of Ringside Politics with Jeff Crouere.
Today’s hot topics included:
1) Some Republicans are advocating that the party embrace illegal immigration after the election losses on Tuesday, but is this the best way to capture Hispanic votes?
2) House GOP leaders are ready to compromise with the President, but, sadly, they have accepted the reality of Obamacare. This hostile takeover of our healthcare industry will be catastrophic.
3) George P. Bush has filed papers to run for office in Texas. The son of Geb Bush will be the next Bush family member to run for office, yet America is totally bushed out at this point.
4) The final decision on the toll vote will be handed down on Tuesday as the absentee and military votes will be counted and the machine totals will be finalized. Right now, tolls have passed by a margin of only eight votes.
Today’s guests included:
1) Chris Holton of the Center for Security Policy. He discussed the election results, the administration’s new overtures to Iran, the latest Chinese military aircraft and the future relationship with Russia. For more information, check out www.CenterforSecurityPolicy.
2) Doug Schexnayder, the Conservative Crawfish. He discussed the presidential results and more. For more information, check out http://