Welcome to another edition of Ringside Politics with Jeff Crouere.
Today’s hot topics included:
1) Obama wins with the help of the media, Chris Christie and a poor Romney campaign.
2) In his second term will Obama move to the center or continue to pursue a leftist agenda? It will determine not only whether he succeeds, but also whether he leaves any type of positive legacy for the future.
3) The handicapping has already begun for 2016 and LA. Governor Bobby Jindal is listed as #7 on the GOP hopeful list. This is no surprise for everyone knows that the Governor harbors presidential ambitions.
4) Turnout in LA was 67 percent and Romney won about 58% of the vote, approximately the same percentage he received in 2008.
Today’s guests included:
1) Mitch Gibbs, Ringside All-Star. He discussed the presidential race, the results and the future of the GOP.
2) Ron Faucheaux, President, Clarus Research Group http://clarusrg.com/ He discussed the results and gave his analysis on why the President won another four years in office. For more information and to sign up for his free newsletter, visitwww.Clarusrg.com