Welcome to another edition of Ringside Politics with Jeff Crouere.
Today’s hot topics included:
1) President Obama’s plea for voters to take “revenge” at the polls was not very uplifting. It is more of the same type of divisive, class warfare politics we have seen from the President.
2) In contrast, Mitt Romney implored voters to cast a ballot for their country. He is hitting on larger themes, which is why he will probably win the election.
3) 11 major newspapers in battleground states have switched their endorsement from Obama to Mitt Romney in this election. It speaks volumes about the President’s inability to fulfill his promises.
4) Sean Payton’s contract with the Saints has been voided, meaning the coach is a free agent at the end of this year. There is rampant speculation that Coach Payton wants to go to Dallas where his family is living. He also has a relationship with Cowboys owner Jerry Jones.
Today’s guests included:
1) Chad Rogers, publisher of www.TheDeadPelican.com discussed the last minute campaigning by both candidates and gave his analysis of the state of the race.
2) Debate between Leon Pussegeur, Northshore Tea Party activist and author, Romney supporter vs. Bernie Cyrus, former LA Democratic Party official, Obama supporter.