Welcome to another edition of Ringside Politics with Jeff Crouere.
Today’s hot topics included:
1) Retailers are opening their doors on Thanksgiving Day, limiting family time and making employees come to work. It is outrageous. Can’t we celebrate one holiday without shopping?
2) Hillary Clinton has been dispatched to the Middle East to broker a peace treaty between the Israelis and Palestinians. This is happening as hostilities are getting worse.
3) A group of conservatives in the LA House are complaining that the Governor’s budget is unconstitutional. This has now been appealed to the Attorney General.
4) Jindal has been outspoken in his denunciation of Gov. Romney since the election. It shows how selfish he is and how much he is looking toward his political future.
Today’s guests included:
1) Steve Sabuldowsky, publisher of BayouBuzz. He discussed the war on Thanksgiving, the future of Bobby Jindal and the Middle East conflict. For more information, check out www.Bayoubuzz.com