Welcome to another edition of Ringside Politics with Jeff Crouere.
Today’s hot topics included:
1) NJ Governor Chris Christie appeared on SNL last weekend poking fun at his wardrobe and his abrupt temperament. The funny skit might not sit well with NJ residents who remain out of power three weeks past the storm.
2) In a speech to storm victims, VP Joe Biden claimed that his “homeboy” President Obama would be able to take care of the problems of Hurricane Sandy. This is another in a long line of Biden gaffes that have brought embarrassment to the administration.
3) LA Governor Bobby Jindal continues to criticize former GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney, claiming that the Republican Party is “stupid” and needs to get voters of all income levels to “like” them.
4) President Obama visits some tyrannical countries in SE Asia, including Burma and Cambodia. These regimes are ruled with an iron fist and the President’s visit will give credibility to leaders who deserve none.
Today’s guests included:
1) Chad Rogers, publisher of www.TheDeadPelican.com