Welcome to another edition of Ringside Politics with Jeff Crouere.
Today’s hot topics included:
1) Scandal involving Gen. Petraeus has now grown to include another general and a woman who served as a social liaison to the military base in Tampa, FL
2) More and more companies have announced plans to layoff workers after the election of Barack Obama. Papa Johns, Applebees and others are concerned about the costs of the President’s healthcare bill.
3) Some analysts are recommending that the GOP move to the left in response to the loss in November. This would be a terrible move and lead to the demise of the party.
4) Upcoming testimony on Capitol Hill will not include General Petraeus or Sec. of State Hillary Clinton, who will be win tasting in Australia, What a spectacle that the two key people will not be included.
Today’s guests included:
1) Steve Sabuldowsky, publisher of BayouBuzz. He discussed the scandal involving Gen. Petraeus, the move of some in LA toward secession. For more information, check out www.Bayoubuzz.com
2) Cherylyn Harley LeBon, a member of the national advisory council of the Project 21 black leadership network, is currently President and CEO of KLAR Strategies. She discussed the election results and the need of the Republican Party to redefine itself as a conservative party. Follow her on Twitter @harleylebon Also, go to www.nationalcenter.org/bios/