Welcome to another edition of Ringside Politics with Jeff Crouere.
Today’s hot topics included:
1) With John Boehner voting for the newest fiscal cliff resolution, many Republicans believe that he should be replaced as Speaker of the House. Who should replace him? Do Republicans have a viable alternative in the House?
2) Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has been votedAmerica’s most admired woman, according to a newGalluppoll. She certainly isn’t my choice.
3) We take a look at the 2016 presidential race and who should represent the Republican Party. Will their votes on the fiscal cliff resolution affect their bid for the presidency?
4) Current TV, Al Gore’s television station, turned down an offer from Glenn Beck when it went up for sale, presumably because he is a conservative. Now they’ve accepted an offer from Al Jazeera.
Today’s guests included:
1) Former Pentagon Official and author of A Nation Forsaken Michael Maloof, firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Mark Mouton, host of Sports Heart Attack on Mondays from 8-10:00 PM
3) President of Political Media Larry Ward, www.defendgunrights.com
4) Former Harahan Chief of Police and host of Louisiana Prep Report Peter Dale. The show will air on Saturdays from 2-3:00 PM on WGSO starting February 2nd.