Welcome to another edition of Ringside Politics with Jeff Crouere
Today’s Hot Topics:
1) MSNBC host Rachel Maddow sent the media world into a tizzy Tuesday evening (March 14) with a tweet announcing, “We’ve got Trump tax returns.” The released forms were from 2005, and showed that he payed nearly 38 million in taxes.
2) The discussion on the New Orleans monuments continues today, what should be put in their place when they are removed?
1) Ringside All-Star Mitch Gibbs joins the program to discuss today’s hot topics, and more.
2) Dr. Michael Brannigan, Speaker, Author and Professor
of Ethics, Intercultural Ethics, Medical Ethics & Asian Philosophy, joins the program in the second hour to discuss several historical issues related to Japan.
3) Laura Adams, Senior Insurance Analyst for Insurance Quotes, joins the show to discuss the new GOP Healthcare bill, and more.
4) Del Bigtree, creator of the “Vaxxed” documentary, joins the show in the final hour to discuss the film, and the topic of vaccines in America.