Ringside Politics Nov 21
Welcome to another edition of Ringside Politics with Jeff Crouere.
Today’s hot topics included:
1) More bloodshed in the Middle East and the conflict between Israel and Gaza expands. Hillary Clinton is trying to broker a peace deal, but many feel that the killings will continue.
2) Republicans are becoming united against the nomination of Susan Rice as Secretary of State, but this opposition is being labeled as “racist.” It is amazing that she is being protected by MSNBC and the media and poor record and lies about Libya are being ignored.
3) No agreement in the deal to save Twinkies as the unions and the corporate bosses fail to agree to a mediated settlement. Now, the assets will be sold and the consumers will be the ultimate losers, as well as the 18,500 employees who are now out of work.
4) On Thanksgiving Day, shoppers will be pitted against those enjoying the holiday as more stores open on this supposed day reserved for thankful prayer. Hopefully, the expansion of shopping into Thanksgiving will be a failed one year experiment.
Today’s guests included:
1) Mitch Gibbs, Ringside All-Star. He discussed the presidential race, the results and the future of the GOP, as well as the controversy about the retail expansion into Thanksgiving.
2) Congressman ”Steve“ Scalise
3) Doug Johnson, author of the book, “No Tomorrow” http://www.dougjohnsononline.