Ringside Politics Nov 15
Welcome to another edition of Ringside Politics with Jeff Crouere.
Today’s hot topics included:
1) Weekly jobless claims are skyrocketing to 439,000 post election. It is interesting that this bad news was released after the election.
2) European recession has now been confirmed. This is a double dip recession that analysts have been fearing. It will be coming to the U.S. in the days ahead.
3) Susan Rice, the U.N. Ambassador is being considered for the position of Secretary of State. This would be very inappropriate for she has done a horrible job and lied to the American people about Benghazi.
4) LA Gov. Bobby Jindal has been very critical of the Republican Party since the election saying that it is the “stupid” party that caters to rich people. Seems like he is trying to get publicity for some reason. Wonder what it could be?
Today’s guests included:
1) Chris Holton of the Center for Security Policy. He discussed the sex scandal, the Benghazi investigation and more For additional information, check out www.CenterforSecurityPolicy.
2) Dr. Vincent Madrigal, former head of the LA GOP Hispanic Assembly. He discussed how the Repulbican Party can attract more Latino voters. For more information, email him at email@example.com
3) Judyth Vary Baker. Her non-fiction autobiography about Lee Harvey Oswald and the JFK assassination “Me and Lee”. www.meandlee.com