Ringside Politics Nov 14
Welcome to another edition of Ringside Politics with Jeff Crouere.
Today’s hot topics included:
1) President finally addresses the media again today for the first time in months. Hopefully, the lap dog media will ask some tough questions.
2) The budget deficit will top $1 trillion for the fifth year in a row. This insures that our national debt will continue to grow and that there is no solution on the horizon.
3) Nancy Pelosi announced that she will remain as House Democratic Party leader, giving the minority party a very controversial image in an era in which Americans called for more bi-partisan cooperation.
4) The CCC tolls passed by the slim margin of only 16 votes among 300,000 voters. This will mandate tolls for another 20 years, which means that the votes need to be counted again to alleviate concerns on all sides.
Today’s guests included:
1) Mitch Gibbs, Ringside All-Star. He discussed the presidential race, the results and the future of the GOP.
2) Alan Ames, visionary, spiritual healer and founder of a worldwide ministry. He will be doing services in Louisiana for the next few nights. For more information, check outwww.alanames.org