Welcome to another edition of Ringside Politics with Jeff Crouere.
Today’s Hot Topics:
1) New Jersey Governor Chris Christie received a standing ovation from the CPAC on Thursday as Christie finished his speech. Why? This guy is no conservative.
2) Two men were shot and killed at Mardi Gras World on Fat Tuesday night. A third man was wounded by gunfire inside the venue where rapper Rich Homie Quan performed. Should the city refrain from hosting rap concerts on Mardi Gras weekend with a possibility of crime happening?
3) The House of Representatives passed a $1 billion dollar bill in aid to the Ukraine. Where is this money going to come from?
4) According to a new Fox News Poll, 67 percent of Americans would replace every member of Congress including their own representative. This shows how truly unpopular Congress is today.
1) Nick Varrechio, Ringside All-Star, local attorney, activist and commentator.
2) David Bellinger aka “The Flaming Liberal” for a debate with Jeff and the callers.
3) Chaplin Gordon James Klingenschmitt, The former Navy Chaplain who dared to “pray in Jesus name.” For more information, check out http://www.
4) Mark Weinstein, Founder of Sgrouples, Mark talked about online privacy. www.sgrouples.com